Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two days remaining to the Trashion Trunk Show.

I feel like I am running around with my head cut off trying to get everything ready for the show. Just when I think I have everything under control something goes wrong. I got all set last night to print out my tags and realized that I was out of black ink for the printer. I had gone to Office Depot and bought colored ink last weekend but didn't think to check the black ink. So it's another stop off tonight after work. I also have some last minute finishing of pieces to do as well.I leave for New York tomorrow afternoon so I'll have the morning for the last minute details.

I am looking forward to the trip. For one I get to meet all of the talented Trashion members attending the show. I have admired their work online and have been awed by their talent and determination in organizing this show.

Second, I get to go to Etsy Labs. I have wanted to visit since the first time I heard about it. I also can't wait to meet everyone who works at Etsy.

Finally, I get to visit my friend Sonja and her family. We've been friends since law school. She was a bridesmaid at my wedding and married the best man. Scott and I love to go out to visit them and we tried to go at least once a year. But now that we both have wee ones at home its a bit more difficult. So this will be fun.

It will be said to leave little Ivie at home but I know that she and Scott will have fun.

Stay tuned for updates from the show.

1 comment:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Sounds like you've got your hands full (isn't that always the case though?)

So jealous you get to go to Etsy labs - I would love to see it. Take lots of pictures! And have loads of fun with your friends - it's awesome when you stay in touch and can laugh together.