Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Shop?

I'm thinking about opening a new shop. I would transfer all of my recycled paper jewelry and other trashion items to the new store. I may also add some of the ACEOs I've been working on. The new store would be called Bunny Foo, recycled jewelry and art by reneedesigns.

The reneedesigns store would then be used for the new crocheted pieces that I have along with some of my existing inventory.

I like the idea of having a streamlined more cohesive look for my main store and the new store would allow me to experiment.

What do you think?

1 comment:

The Nature Nut said...

I think it's a great idea to have 2 shops. I have 2 at the moment (although I am concentrating more on the new shop right now because it's spring time). But it's nice to be able to keep your stuff separate and to have a distinct theme for each shop. I think buyers prefer it too.