Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My new muse.

I thought I would share a photo of my beautiful muse, my daughter Ivie.




She is so smart and funny. She constantly inspires me but its a double edged sword because I spend as much time as I can with her and that doesn't leave much time for creating new jewelry.

Ivie is obsessed with bracelets. Well not specifically bracelets but things she can put on and wear like bracelets like plastic rings, ribbons and of course mommys delicate crocheted bangles. So I want to make her some special bracelets of her very own and also create some more of the the crocheted bangles so everyone can be as fancy as Ivie.

1 comment:

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Your daughter is adorable Renee! (came across you blog through JET - didn't want you freaked) - I can see why she's your inspiration!