Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged.

I was tagged by the lovely and talented Beadinky. This means that I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then tag 3 others.

1. I am married to Scott (nine years today!!) and the mother to the beautiful Miss Ivie Chao who we adopted from China six months ago.

2. I have spent all day at work dodging cockroaches. That's right our office building is having "a bit of a problem" with roaches. I'm thinking about asking the boss for hazzard pay.

3. I say I watch Playhouse Disney shows for my daughter but secretly enjoy Higgleytown Heros, Little Einsteins and Handy Manny. But the Doodle Bops freak me out.

4. I am a TV junky. I love watching House, Lost, Grey's Anatomy and Gilmore Girls (so sad its over).

5. I know a ton about sports. My husband said he knew he wanted to marry me when instead of going out I said lets stay home and watch the University of Wisconsin basketball game.

6. I have two kitties, Tabasco and Detroit. Detroit has a big attitude problem and thinks she owns the world but Tabasco is sweet and cuddly. I want a dog and am trying to train Ivie to say "Daddy I want a doggie". Right now all she can manage to say is doo and point when she sees a dog.

7. I love making jewelry and wish I could do it for a living. Its such a rush to see people I don't know wearing my pieces. Ivie loves jewerly too and wants to wear all of my bracelets.

Now its Jewelry By Tara, Combustion Glassworks and RedCatRun's turn.

1 comment:

Beadinky said...

I love HOUSE too, I DVR it until I have enough to sit and have my own little mini-marathons!

And the Doodlebops ARE freaky! But my son likes them. LOL. :D