Thursday, May 31, 2007

Who I Am - June 2007

I decided to keep a creative journal of sorts for the month of June. My interests have been changing and it is affecting what I am creating. Also now that I am a mom my time is limited. So I thought that keeping a journal of what ideas I have and what inspires me each day would give me more focus in my work.

The plan is to journal every night in a recycled journal that I am creating as I go along. I want to include my thoughts for the day on one side of the page and drawings, photos or bead designs on the other. In order for my scattered brain to wrap itself around the project, I plan on keeping a small notebook with me to jot down ideas. Then after my daughter goes to bed, I would put everything in my journal. I would then try to post updates here the following day on what I have done.

I am not sure if this project is to ambitious for me or not but I am willing to give it a try.

No comments: