Monday, June 11, 2007

Creative Journal Take 2

Well just as I predicted the whole process was a bit to much for me to undertake with a full time job, a baby at home and a bunch of jewelry to create and post on Etsy.

So it has sort of morphed into a different project - making ACEO's out of office supplies while at work. It has been a fun little project. During my lunch hour I have been taking financial magazines, paper bags from lunch, paper clips, staples, glue sticks and highligher and making little collages. I find it very inspiring, making something beautiful out of something mundane.

The project has carried over to my creations at night. I have been making more recycled jewelry. I have also started making postcards using the magazine subscription inserts and images. These creations are in anticipation of the upcoming Etsy Trashion Trunk Show in July at Etsy Labs.

No comments: