Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New jewelry added

I've added some new jewelry to the Etsy site



These are some of my favorite pieces but I am not sure that the pictures do them justice. I have been having a bit of a fight with my digital camera of late. I think I am doing it right but the photos are still turning out blurry.




The problem with this is we bought the camera in China when we were there to adopt Ivie and the instruction manual is in Chinese. Now of course I don't read Chinese so it has been a bit difficult to figure out how the camera works properly. I need to find the manual on line and download it.




I also need to build a light box so I don't have to wait for the weekends to take my photos. That way I could make some pieces and photograph them the same day. It sure would make my life easier and I am all about simplicity these days.

No comments: