Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ch ch changes

A lot has changed since my last post. I got fired from my job (along with all of my co-workers) and for a while was really bitter about it. But then I got over it and began to see it for what it was - a really great thing.

Getting fired forced me to take stock of my life. It made me make a decision that I had been thinking about for a long time. I am going to stay home with my daughter and work on my jewelry business.

Its going to be hard and we will have to make some sacrifices to make it work. But I truly believe that it is the right thing for me and my family.

So today is my last day of work. I was able to walk in with a spring in my step and a song in my heart, knowing that I have the best of all possible futures lying ahead of me.

Now I raise my cup of coffee and toast to the great unknown challenges that lie in front of me. I know that I will truly enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

Chris Stone said...

Sorry to hear you got fired! That never feels good. But congratulations on seizing the opportunity to work on your jewelry business! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting... Isn't it funny how things always seem to happen for a reason?

Janell