Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ok the computer is still broken and I haven't made a decision about reclaiming the data on the busted hard drive. I think I will but I don't really know.

I've been working on these really cool crocheted bangle bracelets that you can stack. Now I know some of you are saying "Oh sure, I'll believe it when I see it" because you've read this blog before. But I really have been. In fact, here's some proof:




So there. But what good does this do me when I can't edit the photos to get them into listing shape? Well none really. Except it gives me an incentive to go back to my local boutiques and have them carry more of my jewelry. So I'm putting together a sales kit as we speak and hope to hit the stores in the next week or so (depending on babysitting avaliability). I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

No comments: