Monday, October 27, 2008



Crochet

I've been crocheting alot. It's something I've always done. Usually I crochet with wire to make jewerly. But lately I've rediscovered yarn.

Maybe its the cooler weather or maybe its part of the new me, but I've been making things for my family. I've already made a hat for my daughter. I also made a hat and a scarf for myself.

I find myself drawn to yarn and fiber. I've even been known to skip the bead store in favor of the yarn store. I'm not sure if this is the new direction I'll be taking with my creations or if its just a stop along the way. Either way I am enjoying the process.

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

i have one similar to the white one.

Amy W said...

Oh, I love this one!! I tried my hand at knitting but my stitches are too uneven.... :(