Saturday, October 25, 2008

Search for Creativity




I've been ignoring ReneeDesigns. Ignoring a part of myself.

For the past few months I have been living at a new home. Blogging about my life with my daughter, my joy. Becoming a stay-at-home mom has been a wonderful experience. But . . .

But, I've let things that I enjoy slide. Maybe its exhaustion that has caused it. For whatever reason I have not felt the spark that lead me to obsessively create. This led me to give up the name of ReneeDesigns. I also considered closing my Etsy store.

But not long after I hit publish on that blog, I began to regret it. I still create on a daily basis. I still make jewelry. I crochet. I paint. I make collages. Maybe its not the direction I saw my life going but it is something. It is creating.

I don't know what direction I am going to take. But I am willing to try new things, to explore new avenues. To find ReneeDesigns again. I want to use this blog as a vehicle in my exploration. I want to detail my new creative endeavors. I want to share the things that are exciting me. I want to profile those who inspire me.

No comments: