Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Lazy Hazy Day

Today is just one of those days I wish I could stay at home with the wee one snuggled under the covers making jewelry. The wee one was feeling a bit punky this morning. Rather than being wound up and raring to go, she let me snuggle her for at least an hour. She started getting back to her normal self after a while so I decided to send her off to day care.

I'm feeling off today as well. I think its the weather. There is such a thick fog over the city that I couldn't see the tallest building in town just two blocks away from my office. Very strange to see one building and then nothing next to it.



I've been working on my charms for the Trashion Street Team charm swap. At first I looked at using some found objects like washers and other random bits I found on the street. It sounded like a good idea but it really wasn't what I do. So then I hit on making some more of my paperdolls and creating little outfits for them. So I have been spending the past few nights designing my paperdoll wardrobe. I'll post pictures of the finished results.

I am exicted for the charm swap because I will be getting 5 charms from other members which I hope to work into a really cool charm bracelet or necklace. I can't wait to see what these crafty people come up with.

No comments: