Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happiness

Its safe to say that I am much happier now than when I was working in the corporate world. Its hard not to be happy when you are being served the best imaginary coffee and treats by someone who only wants your smile and hug as payment.



I think that happiness is translating into my jewelry creations. I feel that I am creating from a place of joy rather than a place of obligation. I still look critically at my work - thinking is this good enough to send out in the world. But I am finding that the joy of creating is making my work better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that things are working out for you hun! Yay!

Janell

Bonny (Bonny Jewelry) said...

Your coffee break sounds like so much more fun than mine! I can't believe how much she has changed and grown up from your earlier pictures.