Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Resolutions part 2

Well its been 4 weeks since the new year started and I've been hit or miss on keeping up with my resolutions.



So far I've lost 8 pounds. Yeah me! So I've stuck to that one.

But I haven't been making that much jewelry and I haven't been posting much here either. So that is bad. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit everything in my day. It seemed like I had so much more time to post when I was working and was sitting at a computer all day. Now I only have a limited amount of free time and don't always want to be sitting at a computer.



But here are two of my latest creations. The first is another take on the crocheted bangle using fine silver wire and garnets. I love the way it looks.

The second is an ACEO using magazine images and subscription inserts. I've had a lot of fun doing these and have a few more in process. Not sure if they are any good but I like them.

No comments: