Thursday, August 30, 2007

Front Page

I made the front page of Etsy! Twice! And it missed it both times.




The first time was as part of the Trashion Trunk Show group picked by Etsy Labs. A great honor to be chosen by the Labs. They chose my paper doll pendant Unfortunately that was the day I was traveling to New York and I missed it.



The second time was last week, my Night Collaged Earrings were included in a treasury that made it to the front page. I didn't know about the treasury because I can't check them while I am at work. Apparently it made it to the front page for a while that day. I was on Etsy all day but I think I was chatting away in ETC. at the time.

Thanks to the lovely tomate d'epingles, the moderator of the Trashion blog for providing me with the photographic evidence.

1 comment:

.tomate d'épingles. said...

hi!
it was my pleasure!
i was happy to send you the screenshots, and even more for including you in my treasury that made the front page!
congrats!