Saturday, February 02, 2008


Just like the old days

Today was my day off. I get every Saturday morning off to do whatever I feel like doing and hubby gets to spend some quality time with the wee one.

Usually I'll go to the gym and maybe hit a movie (say 27 Dresses last week). But today I decided to go shopping. Not at the mall but at my favorite local boutiques and thrift stores. It was so much fun. I found some really cute sundresses that I'd buy if winter ever ends.

I found a really cute vintage apron, that has inspired me to want to bake cookies. Of course I don't bake but I can probably buy some of those Pilsbury cookies in the tube and slice a few off. Or maybe I can make banana bread with those soon to be black bananas sitting on my kitchen counter. Mmmm that sounds good.

No comments: