Saturday, February 16, 2008

Martha Stewart I think I love you

Now that is a sentence I never thought I'd write, but its true. I was planning on tackling the mess that is my craft room this weekend and wasn't sure where to start. There is a home for all of the craft supplies, so its just a question of putting stuff where it belongs.

The real problem for me was / is paper. I have so much paper - bills, records, miscellaneous info etc that I don't know what to do with it. My filing cabinet is full. I have piles of stuff to be filed. And I'm pretty sure I don't need to keep more than 1/2 of it. But I do.

But then the new issue of Martha Stewart arrived in my mail box. I have been meaning to cancel the subscription for years but its on a credit card so I always forget. Well on a whim I opened it looking for new collage images and there it was, an article on how to organize your office. What to keep and for how long and what you can shred. Just what I needed.

Now I just need a shredder.

No comments: